This message I am sharing because it contains useful information for expats that need to do their Annual Reports here in the Philippines. This information was sent to Gary Corell in March 2014 in response to an e-mail that he sent to the Bureau of Immigration.
Please be guided that filing of Annual Report is under Section 10 of R.A. 562 or the Alien Registration Act of 1950 and existing regulations required all registered aliens to report in person to the Bureau of Immigration or to any of its selected offices within the first sixty (60) days of every calendar year.
• Original ACR I-Card or paper-based ACR;
• Duly notarized and accomplished application form
• 2×2 colored photograph with white background [the photograph must be taken within the last thirty (30) days from the date of application]
Annual Report Fee: Php 310.00
Processing offices are classified as Class A, B and C.
• Class A – Process all kinds of Annual Report applications as follows: BI Main office, BI Makati, BI PEZA, BI San Fernando La Union, BI Clark One Stop Shop, BI Olongapo, BI Batangas, BI Legazpi, BI Iloilo, BI Cebu, BI Zamboanga, BI Cagayan de Oro, BI Davao, BI Surigao, BI Baguio, and BI Mariveles AFAB One Stop Shop
• Class B – Only Process updated AR and those without arrears. In case of AR arrears, the annual reportee will be referred to BI offices under Class “A” only. The BI offices are BI Angeles, BI Bacolod, BI Balanga, BI Tagbilaran, BI Boracay, BI Butuan, BI Calapan, BI Cotabato, BI Dagupan, BI Dumaguete, BI General Santos, BI Glan, BI Iligan, BI Kalibo, BI Laoag, BI Lucena, BI Naga, BI Ozamis, BI Gaisano, BI Sta. Rosa, BI SM North and BI Taytay
• Class C – Does not process AR. BI offices without ICTS and ACR I-Card Connection. The BI offices are BI Aparri, BI Bislig, BI Boac, BI Calbayog, BI Cauayan, BI Jolo, BI Puerto Princesa and BI Tuguegarao
The annual report form may be downloaded in our official website. Provided below is the link for the downloadable forms.
http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php/information/announcements/2014-annual-report-forms-pdf (this link did not work for me)
With regard to receipts for payment of AR, if you have been paying to BI Calbayog, you may request for a Certified True Copy of your Annual Report Master Card. The same will be attached to the other requirements provided above.
Since you are paying the AR after the deadline, you will be fined to the amount Php 200.00 per month of delay in addition to the AR fee of Php 310.00.
Should you have other immigration-related queries, please do not hesitate to call the BI Helpdesk Hotline at (632) 524-3769 / 523-4870 / 524-3824, visit our website at www.immigration.gov.ph or like us on Facebook: officialbureauofimmigration and follow us on Twitter: immigrationPH.
The contents of this message, including any of its attachments, may contain confidential information, proprietary, privileged, or otherwise protected by law. The message is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) or recipient(s). If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the message thereafter. Any form of storage, reproduction, distribution, or dissemination of this or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email. E-mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective action against such code. The Bureau of Immigration does not endorse opinions, conclusions and other information unrelated to the official business of the Bureau thus accepts no liability in the circulation of the same through the unauthorized use of this email account.